Our Team of Experienced St. Louis Attorneys
For more than 55 years, our attorneys Richard L. Hughes, David G. Hughes, Nancy R. Mogab, John M. Hughes and Thomas J. Gregory have been winning cases for our clients. Since its founding in 1963, Mogab and Hughes Attorneys, P.C., has successfully represented over 15,000 injured clients throughout Missouri, winning Multiple Million Dollar Verdicts, and Settlements in excess of 350 Million Dollars. With over 185 combined years of trial experience, our lawyers have tried more than 350 civil jury cases; argued more than 80 appeals in Missouri and Federal Appellate Courts; and tried thousands of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security cases. We promise you that we will always treat you fairly, honestly, and with respect. Our attorneys will personally speak with you and keep you advised concerning the progress of your case. We look forward to meeting you! Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION at 314-241-4477.
Why Hire Our Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm?
- A proven track record of results including over $350 Million recovered for our clients.
- With over 185 combined years of trial experience, our attorneys have tried more than 350 civil jury cases; argued more than 80 appeals in Missouri and Federal Appellate Courts; and tried thousands of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Cases.
- Our fees are results based and we are paid only if we win your case.
- More than 15,000 clients have chosen Mogab and Hughes Attorneys to represent them since 1963.
- Our Attorneys have been honored with many AWARDS including Super Lawyers, Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, St. Louis Workers’ Compensation Distinguished Lawyer Award, The Best Lawyer if you are Injured at Work, Americas Top 100 Attorneys and The St. Louis Lawyers Association’s Award of Honor.
- ALL of the Mogab and Hughes Attorneys level of professionalism and ethics are recognized by their ongoing AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by The Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory, which is the highest rating given to an attorney for legal ability and ethics. Lawyers are rated by their peers in order to help consumers find the right attorneys by identifying lawyers with the highest legal ability and professional ethics.
- Your case will be handled by an experienced attorney from start to finish; whether it is resolved through negotiation, arbitration, or trial to a jury verdict.
- We pledge to treat you fairly and to aggressively and vigorously represent your interest.
- We take pride in the fact that our clients regularly recommend our firm to their family and friends.
- Our satisfied clients are our primary source of new clients.