Recently, Mogab and Hughes Attorneys won $13 Million for a woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a truck accident. Plaintiff’s settlement was paid by the trucking company and the intermodal trip broker.
St. Louis Truck Accident Attorneys
Our attorneys have 55 years of experience with tractor-trailer and semi-truck accident cases. We know how to gather evidence to prove what caused the truck accident and find out if it was an act of negligence. Every year countless catastrophic truck accidents occur on Missouri roads and highways. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a truck accident you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries from all at fault parties. These parties may include the negligent truck driver, their employer, the trip broker, and possibly auto manufacturers. You won’t have to fight this battle alone, Mogab and Hughes Attorneys will be with you every step of the way.
Common causes of truck accidents causing injuries on Missouri Highways and roads include:
- Aggressive or distracted driving; particularly speeding and texting
- Fatigued truck drivers
- Poor roadway conditions due to weather
- Driving while under the influence
- Failure to properly maintain trucks
- Defective equipment including brake and tire defects
- Roadway and construction zone defects
- Gas tank explosions
Common Injuries resulting from truck accidents include:
- Spinal cord injuries – often resulting in quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Traumatic brain injury
- Nerve damage and paralysis
- Facial lacerations, burns, and disfigurement
- Fractured bones
- Shoulder injuries
- Severe neck injuries and whiplash
- Internal organ injury
Call our St. Louis Truck Accident Attorneys
Mogab and Hughes Attorneys, P.C. is dedicated to our injured clients. If you or a loved one has been injured in a tractor-trailer accident you may be wondering which direction to turn. You are likely facing medical bills; treatment issues; dealing with insurance companies; and loss of wages and income. At Mogab and Hughes we work on a CONTINGENT FEE BASIS. We don’t charge you an attorney’s fee unless we make a recovery for you. Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION at 314-241-4477.
Click to learn more about CAR ACCIDENTS.