- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: St. Louis University School of Law
Nancy Mogab has been in private practice for 34 years with the St. Louis Personal Injury Law Firm of Mogab & Hughes Attorneys, P.C. She has represented the injured in thousands of workers’ compensation, social security disability; long term disability; veteran’s disability; and personal injury cases. She received her Juris Doctorate from St. Louis University School of Law in 1982. Ms. Mogab has been licensed as an attorney in the State of Missouri and admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals since 1982. She is an “Accredited Attorney” for Prosecution of Claims for Veteran’s Benefits and was admitted to practice in the United States Court of Veteran’s Appeals in 1995. As an “Accredited Attorney” she represents veterans in their claims for disability benefits.
Nancy was elected by the Lawyers in the Eastern District of Missouri to serve as a member of the Appellate Judicial Commission from January 2006 to December 2011. This commission is charged with nominating three candidates to the Governor of Missouri for judgeships on the Appellate and Supreme Courts of Missouri. Nancy was honored to receive the President’s Award from the Women’s Lawyers Association of Metropolitan St. Louis in 2012 and the President’s Award from the Missouri Bar in 2011. She was voted “The Best Lawyer if you are Injured at Work” by Missouri Lawyers Weekly and received the Women’s Justice Award in 2002 from the St. Louis Daily Record/Countian for her work as a Civil Trial Attorney. In 2016 Nancy was named a Super Lawyer top rated Workers Compensation Attorney.
Ms. Mogab has an A.V. Preeminent Peer Review Rating™ from Martindale-Hubbell® Law, which is the highest rating given for legal ability and ethics. In 2015, Nancy was presented with the AWARD OF HONOR from the Lawyers Association of St. Louis, Missouri. The Award is given annually to a St. Louis trial attorney whose service to the profession and community merits recognition to inspire others to similar service. In 2016, Nancy received the St. Louis Workers’ Compensation Distinguished Lawyer Award which was jointly presented by the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and Kids’ Chance of Missouri. The award is given to the St. Louis area workers’ compensation lawyer whose honesty, integrity, competence, zeal, selflessness and leadership have earned the respect of the community by practicing law in the manner in which all should. In 2014, Nancy was awarded the Missouri Bar Foundation’s Spurgeon Smithson Award acknowledging significant contributions to the administration of justice. In 2010, Nancy was nominated and inducted as a Fellow into the National Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Honors College for her long and distinguished career to the practice of Workers’ Compensation Law in accordance with the highest ethical and professional standards, and in the course of which has demonstrated outstanding professional leadership and has brought honor to the profession.
- Missouri Bar
- Board of Governors, September 2009 to 2016
- Committee on Veterans Issues
- Co-Chair, Committee to Review Tort Related Legislation
- Chairperson Workers’ Compensation Committee 1987-1990
- Co-Chair Missouri Bar Mini Law School for the Public, St. Louis University School of Law – 2009 to 2016
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- 1st Chairperson of the Workers’ Compensation Committee 1992 – 1993
- Chairperson Social Security Administration Law Committee 2009 – 2010
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis, President 1993 – 1994
- Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers (MATA), Board of Governors 1998 – 2001
- Women’s Lawyers Association of Greater St. Louis
- National Association of Veteran’s Appeals (NOVA)
- National Association of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR) – 8th Circuit Representative to Board
- Co- chaired 8th Circuit NOSSCR conference in St. Louis – August 2014
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) – Medicare Task Force Committee